> Back to Development Management
Planning and Asset Delivery encompasses the services that include (1) Planning ( from Pre-contract to Contact) and (2) Asset Delivery ( from Contract to Commissioning)
Brickstone Development Planning & Asset Delivery
In Development Planning we incorporate detailed ingredients for commercial success, detailed cost planning and revenue forecasting, anticipating and incorporating reasonable risks and local authority, state government and market requirements.
However, to ensure effective project delivery, communication and value for our clients, our senior staff oversee and also manage the full project life cycle through the delivery of the following key components:
- Identifying project and also client requirements
- Establishing clear and also achievable objectives
- Balancing the competing demands for quality, scope, time and cost
- Advancing a concept design to a preliminary design incorporating the detailed ingredients for commercial success,
- Detailed cost planning and also revenue forecasting,
- Anticipating and incorporating reasonable and local authority, state government and also market requirements.
- Development programming meshed with cost and also revenue forecasts,
- Identification of risks and risk management strategies, and also understanding financial sensitivities and exposures.
Asset Delivery includes all aspects of construction delivery, detailed programming, construction monitoring and reporting, as well management.
Our services include:
- Site audits to validate investment strategy
- Selecting and coordinating the full Professional Team
- Leading the design development process
- Managing design & planning strategy and securing planning consent
- Determining the right procurement route and managing contractors