CURRENT VACANCY: CLIENT INTERFACE & TRANSACTION COORDINATOR
APPLICATION CLOSES BY: 14 AUGUST 2020 17.00 HRS (GMT+1)
The Client Interface & Transaction Co-ordinator is part of the leadership team involved in the front-operations of the firm by introducing, advancing, promoting and sustaining the firm clients. The person would be involved in the Management of the firm’s business development and client relationship management activities. He or She would play a key role in transaction co-ordination, as well as have financial and transaction advisory responsibilities – including assisting clients in regard to Project Finance Deals, M&A, divestment or Project Development
2. Main Aspects of the Job
- Manage the communication aspect of execution of deals by working with other analysts to ensure the due diligence, legal & compliance and funding details are adhered to
- Be able to work on Advisory Transactions independently as well as be able co-ordinate, a team of Analysts
- Have at least a minimal understanding financial modelling and financial statement analysis skills
- Have strong drafting skill in Information Memorandum and Feasibility Report Documentation as well as be able co-ordinate, a team of Analysts
- Able to develop relationships with providers of various forms of finances including debt and equity towards capital placement
Client Interface Management
- Create pitch presentations to inform potential or existing clients about our products or services.
- Take lead on Client Relationship and ensure that clients are satisfied with the company at all times
- Research and inform company of new contacts and marketing opportunities in our chosen sectors.
Other Delegated Duties
- Involved in review and writing of Research Whitepapers
- Involved in content programme development and training & Acceleration Programmes
- Represent company in Speaking Events such as Conferences and Seminars (online and off-line)
- Strong communication and negotiation skills, as well as solid presentation skills.
- Very Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs – Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Ability to efficiently gather, process and analyse data provided by Analyst.
- Ability to learn new concepts quickly
- Working with minimal supervision
- Well-presented with good interpersonal skills
- 2 – 4 Post NYSC Experience in a Professional Service Firm as a Team Lead
- Experience in Corporate Finance, Project Finance and Transaction Advisory
- Minimum of a Second Class Upper in Law, Economics, Accounting or Finance
NB: A Finance Lawyer with Corporate and Commercial Deal experience seeking to move into Transaction Advisory can also apply as such would be suitable for the role
- Able to work with a team and as an individual
- Flexible, goal-oriented
- Original, sociable, approachable, methodical, self-confident and ethical individual
- This is a fulltime role and the work location is located within our annex office in Lagos Mainland along CMD Road, Magodo GRA 2, preferred candidates should be living or commuting daily from Ogudu-Ojota, Magodo GRA 1 or 2 , Ojodu, Oregun-Ikeja, Alauusa and it environs.
Please use this form ONLY and don’t send us any email on our website to brickstone as such would be dis-qualified. APPLICATION CLOSES BY: 14 AUGUST 2020 17.00 HRS (GMT+1)
Image already added