In development planning we incorporate detailed ingredients for commercial success, detailed cost planning and revenue forecasting, anticipating and incorporating reasonable risks and local authority, state government and market requirements.
To ensure effective project delivery, communication and value for our clients, our senior staff oversee and manage the full project life cycle through the delivery of the following key components:
- Identifying project and client requirements
- Establishing clear and achievable objectives
- Balancing the competing demands for quality, scope, time and cost
- Advancing a concept design to a preliminary design incorporating the detailed ingredients for commercial success,
- Detailed cost planning and revenue forecasting,
- Anticipating and incorporating reasonable and local authority, state government and market requirements.
- Development programming meshed with cost and revenue forecasts,
- Identification of risks and risk management strategies, and understanding financial sensitivities and exposures.
Other Core Project Development Services provided by Brickstone Includes the followingMake a Service Request