Condominium Tower Development: Project Description
Skyvilla by Grenadines is a 10-storey low-rise tower offering 24 units of four-bedroom Condominiums. Sizes range from 343sqm to 425sqm with spectacular views of the prestigious Probyn Road, Ikoyi, Lagos.
A unit of Skyvilla is a luxury home that sits on three floors with four bedrooms and two additional bedrooms as BQ (all rooms en-suite).
Condominium Tower Development: Action Taken
Brickstone was contracted to:
- Market survey of the Lagos State residential real estate market for data collection narrowed down to Ikoyi – Victoria Island luxury real estate market.
- Price the project’s Bill of Quantities to ascertain the Total Development Cost.
- Recommend appropriate transaction modalities and structuring and executing fund raising for the project.
- Develop a Comprehensive Financial Model to communicate the financial viability of the project to investors.
- Develop an Information Memorandum and Business Plan that would communicate succinctly the value proposition of the project to investors
Services includes the following:
- Market Research and Analysis
- Information Memorandum
- Financial Modelling