Tank Farm Business Plan: Project Description
Cybernetics International Services Limited was incorporated in 1992 to engage in Oil and Gas trading activities.
CISL wants to be a market leader in the Bitumen Trading segment of the Oil and gas industry by seeking for a working capital of up to N2.5billion for optimal wetting of the tankfarm in Lagos and Oghara, Delta State with an overall storage capacity of 46,000MT.
Tank Farm Business Plan: Actions Taken
Brickstone was contracted to:
- Collection and desktop analysis of the Nigeria oil and Gas Industry.
- Device a trading and products mix strategy for client’s optimal productivity and profitability.
- Analyse CISL audited account records and make a 5-year financial projection.
- Recommend appropriate transaction modalities and structuring and executing fund raising for the project.
- Develop a Comprehensive Financial Model to communicate the financial viability of the project to investors.
- Develop an Information Memorandum and Business Plan that would communicate succinctly the value proposition of the project to investors.
Services includes the following