Talks@Brickstone: Episode 003
Topic: Key Issues In Gas Commercialisation and Monetization in Nigeria
Guest: Mr John Chibueze, Assistant General Manager at Amni International Petroleum Development Company Limited.
This episode is another interview series where we discussed with Mr John Chibueze, AGM at Amni International Petroleum Development Company Limited.
John is a senior legal practitioner and also a proven leader with “C-suite” management experience backed by 17-year hands-on track record. Moreover, he’s highly reputed regionally and internationally as a subject matter expert with broad finance, infrastructure energy, and projects transactions expertise. In addition, John is currently an Assistant General Manager at Amni International Petroleum Development Company Limited. Additionally, he oversees Gas/Power Operations and Contracts and Procurement at the company.
Key Podcast Discussion Issues
This Podcast on Gas commercialisation and monetization, involved discussions around the following issues:
- Gas Monetization in Nigeria and also the definition of Gas Monetization (Trends & Opportunities in Nigeria)
- Commercial Issues in Natural Gas Monetization Options – Gas Conversion
- Fuels (GTL, MTG)
- Transport (CNG/LNG)
- Methanol/LPG/ chemicals
- Commercial Issues in Natural Gas Monetization Options – Gas to Power
- Where is the sweet spot?
- Gas Sourcing and Processing or Gas Transportation (Pipelines/ CNG Trucks) or
- Gas Marketing
- Recent Trends in Fiscal Developments
- Commercial Frameworks required for Gas to Power projects in Nigeria
- What’s roles can public-private partnerships for upgrading Gas infrastructure owned by NNPC and Investment in New projects in Nigeria