Estimation and Technical Appraisal services are for various clients which include project promoters, sponsors and other project consultants. We provide the best possible services resulting in the completion of a project that both on time and within budget and which exceeds the client’s requirements.
Our primary goal is to establish and meet the consultants’ primary objectives, and to provide the best possible services resulting in a finished project that is completed both on time and within budget and which exceeds the client’s requirements.
We recognize the overall importance of providing realistic cost advice and technical information; that will benefit the client and contribute to the overall success of the proposed project.
Our initial cost advice & Technical Appraisal which we provide clients with ensures:-
- Reliable and accurate cost advice to proceed with the greatest amount of confidence
- Advice on the viability and probable costs of construction
- Accurate initial budget cost by reference to cost data derived from previous projects
- Costs weighs against aesthetics, quality, space and time, and an acceptable budget agreed
- Advice on the most economical layout, size, materials, methods of construction and quality of the work