Economic and Market Research aim to determine the industry structure, size and viability of the “Revenue Model” of the project being embarked upon both in light of the policy. micro and macro-economic conditions.
We also undertake advocacy activities with a view to promoting trade and investment within the built and natural infrastructure environment.
Our offerings include:
- Macro-Economic Research Reports
- Industry Reports
- Field Market Research
- Large-scale best use studies
- Market analysis and also market structures reviews
- Modelling of projected demand (for new project and services)
- Stakeholder consultation and also engagement
- Options appraisal and also due diligence
- Competitor intelligence