Ship Transaction Due-Diligence: Project Description
Ovort Shipping is a leading firm in the sea freight and cargo service. Ovort Shipping has shown interest to acquire a shipping line to boost its asset base and have more global coverage.
Ship Transaction Due-Diligence: Action Taken
Brickstone was contracted to:
- Undertake a physical inspection of the ship fleet of the company by a Technical Team for proper evaluation.
- Conduct due diligence on the operating, business, legal and financial status of the shipping company.
- Recommend appropriate transaction modalities and structuring and executing fund raising for the project.
- Develop a Comprehensive Financial Model to communicate the financial viability of the project to investors.
- Develop an Information Memorandum and Business Plan that would communicate succinctly the value proposition of the project to bond investors
Services includes the following:
- Ships Technical Inspection and Evaluation
- Valuation of Asset and Company
- Asset and Company Due Diligence
- Financial Modelling
- Information Memorandum