Our clients wanted a Business Case for the development of 25,000 bpd Modular Refinery in South West Nigeria.
A modular petroleum refinery is a process plant for refining crude oil that is engineered and constructed on largely skid-mounted structures. Each skid contains a section of the entire process plant and through interconnecting piping the component skids are linked together to form an integrated operable process plant at the site.
Brickstone was contracted to:
- Market and Industry analysis of the Oil and Gas Sector for petroleum products price movement and to establish the demand – Supply gap.
- Recommend appropriate transaction modalities and structuring and executing fund raising for the project.
- Develop a Comprehensive Financial Model to communicate the financial viability of the project to investors.
- Develop an Information Memorandum and Business Plan that would communicate succinctly the value proposition of the project to investors
- Introduction of client to high networth individuals and potential investors.
Services includes the following
- Cost Estimates Projection
- Market Research and Analysis
- Financial Modelling
- Information Memorandum