Business Intelligence in a business helps corporate executives, business managers and other operational workers make better and more informed business decisions. Companies also use BI to cut costs, identify new business opportunities, and spot inefficient business processes ripe for re-engineering.
Go Game Business Intelligence: Project Description
Go Game is a duly licensed Nigerian gaming company, offering both virtual and live games online, on-mobile and by retail. GoGAME is looking to optimize long-term shareholder value and position the Company for an exponential growth in the next 5 years as a strong indigenous player in the Nigerian Gaming Industry
Go Game Business Intelligence: Actions Taken
Brickstone was contracted to:
• Develop a Comprehensive Financial Model to communicate the financial viability of the company to investors.
• Act as a Consultant that would aid the company in the provision of a Corporate Finance Outsourcing Services to mainly aid in the Financial Analysis and Monthly Reporting for The Firm.
• The Account and Finance Department of Go Game was structured, and proper procedures put in place to aid disbursement of funds and decision making in general
• An accounting software was set up to ease the Accounting and Finance Department in their daily activities.
• The Financial Analysis and Reports sent to the Directors of the Company Monthly helped to improve decision making.