BOI needed the expertise of Financial Advisory Services Company, to appraise a Target Company, advise on the preferred transaction structure and consideration, determine a valuation and divestment dynamics and secure requisite regulatory approvals, while ensuring that the required level of transaction confidentiality for BOI.
Brickstone worked under the main adviser and was contracted to:
- Create a clear articulation of the Target company’s long-term strategy, its target market share and estimated future capital needs is well documented.
- Prepare a commercial argument for the Target company’s growth strategy including a through a market competition analysis within Indigenous Leasing firms is presented
- Develop a comprehensive Information Memorandum which communicates the inherent value of the Target company’s business is developed to communicate with Investors
- Develop a robust financial model of the Company’s future earnings and cash flows, incorporating key assumptions of its future growth strategy is developed;
- Analyze the company’s forecast, collect and analyze price multiples from comparable companies/transactions in the Leasing Industry
- Carry out an Independent valuation of target company using various valuation methodologies and estimate a range for the Fair Market Value of 100% of its common stock.
- Carry out rigorous sensitivity tests are carried to examine key assumptions, forecasted industry information as well as key performance ratios is performed
- Prepare and maintain a due-diligence data room for invited investors;
- Support in assessment of financing offers and decision on the investors to be invited for final negotiations
- Assist in achieving financial close by finalizing the terms and conditions for proposed divestment.
- At the end of the project, BOI was provided with an efficient and structured approach to the project closeout.