Acquisition Investment Business Case Report is a decision support and planning tool that projects the financial results and other business consequences of an action or decision.
The acquisition represents Eterna LPG’s entry into the Nigeria market and is a further significant step in Eterna’s Plc strategy to build a West Africa LPG business over time.
An acquisition strategy has been identified as a means for Eterna to boost current and future growth. The strategy rationale includes
- Improving company performance
- Accelerating market access to the targets’ or buyers products
- Get skills or technologies faster or at lower cost than they can be built
- Pick winners early and help them develop their businesses
Brickstone was contracted to:
- Recommend appropriate transaction modalities and structuring executing and fund raising for the project.
- Develop a Comprehensive Financial Model to communicate the financial viability of the project to investors.
- Develop an Information Memorandum that would communicate succinctly the value proposition of the project to stakeholders at Eterna